Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Jess picture on club sight - will it be...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Mom To Two Girls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2005
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I am wondering if the picture of Jess on the club website is going to be a drawing or the actual doll? If it's a drawing won't it be the same as the book cover and then where is the surprise? The background piece leads me to think it's the drawing. What do you think?

  2. #2
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    We've seen it already. It looks like another book drawing. See the Happy Christmas thread.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mom To Two Girls's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2005
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, didn't realize that since the topic line gave no indication. Just ignore this thread then, please!

  4. #4
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    I didn't expect that thread to be about Jess either! I got a surprise when I clicked on it though! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •